A Double-Blind Placebo-Controlled, Randomized, Parallel-Group, Single-Site Study Of Mometasone Furoate Nasal Spray (MFNS) In Subjects With Sleep-Disordered Breathing Associated With Perennial Allergic Rhinitis (PAR) Using Home-Monitored Cardio-Respiratory Methodology.
Phase of Trial: Phase IV
Latest Information Update: 17 Apr 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Mometasone (Primary)
- Indications Perennial allergic rhinitis
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Schering-Plough
- 21 May 2010 Actual end date (Jan 2008) added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 20 Mar 2008 Official title, and patient inclusions and exclusions updated from ClnicalTrials.gov.
- 20 Mar 2008 Status changed from recruiting to completed, reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History