Phase I/II Study to Investigate the Safety, Tolerability, Efficacy and Pharmacokinetics of ZK 219477 in Combination With Cisplatin as First-Line Therapy in Chemotherapy-naïve Patients With Extensive-Disease (ED) Stage Small-Cell Lung Cancer (SCLC).
Phase of Trial: Phase I/II
Latest Information Update: 18 Nov 2014
At a glance
- Drugs Sagopilone (Primary) ; Cisplatin
- Indications Small cell lung cancer
- Focus Adverse reactions; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Bayer HealthCare Pharmaceuticals
- 12 Jul 2011 New source identified and integrated (European Clinical Trials Database).
- 22 Sep 2009 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 09 Jun 2009 Actual patient number (26) added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.