An open-label, randomised, parallel group, multicentre study to compare Zoladex [goserelin] 10.8 mg given every 12 weeks with Zoladex 3.6 mg given every 4 weeks in pre-menopausal women with oestrogen receptor positive advanced breast cancer.
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 17 Dec 2016
At a glance
- Drugs Goserelin (Primary)
- Indications Advanced breast cancer
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors AstraZeneca
- 17 Dec 2009 Status changed from suspended to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 17 Dec 2009 Actual end date (Nov 2009) added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 16 Jun 2009 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to suspended as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.