Open-Label, Randomised, Parallel Group, Multicentre, Phase III Study To Assess Efficacy, Safety and Tolerability Of Gefitinib (IRESSA) Versus Carboplatin/Paclitaxel DC As 1st-Line Treatment In Selected Patients With Stage IIIB / IV NSCLC In Asia.
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 23 Mar 2018
At a glance
- Drugs Gefitinib (Primary) ; Carboplatin; Paclitaxel
- Indications Adenocarcinoma; Non-small cell lung cancer
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms IPASS
- Sponsors AstraZeneca
- 23 Mar 2018 Results (n=1312) assessing the value of early depth of response in predicting long-term outcome in EGFR-mutant lung cancer using data of patients those with either EGFR mutation exon 19 deletion or exon 21 L858R mutations from five phase III randomized trials EURTAC, IPASS, ENSURE, LUX-Lung 3 , and LUX-Lung 6, published in the Journal of Thoracic Oncology.
- 06 Jun 2017 Results developing model relating tumor load dynamics to a time evolving hazard of progression using data from this study presented at the 53rd Annual Meeting of the American Society of Clinical Oncology.
- 06 Jun 2017 Results of joint model development and validation for overall survival and tumor size using patient data from NCT00322452 and NCT01203917 trials, presented at the 53rd Annual Meeting of the American Society of Clinical Oncology
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History