A double-blind, placebo-controlled, parallel group multicenter study to assess the safety, tolerance and efficacy of a single subcutaneous dose of tezampanel in patients with acute migraine.
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 09 Oct 2009
At a glance
- Drugs Tezampanel (Primary)
- Indications Migraine
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Raptor Pharmaceutical Corp
- 30 Jun 2008 Primary endpoint met, according to interim results presented at the 50th Annual Scientific Meeting of the American Headache Society, as reported in a TorreyPines media release (9090616).
- 13 May 2008 Results will be presented at the 2008 AHS Scientific Meeting, according to a TorreyPines media release.
- 22 Oct 2007 Status changed from in progress to completed.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History