A randomized, parallel arm, placebo-controlled, double-blind, multiple-dose study of the safety and efficacy of RN624 in adults with moderate-to-severe pain due to osteoarthritis of the knee
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 14 Oct 2010
At a glance
- Drugs Tanezumab (Primary)
- Indications Musculoskeletal pain; Osteoarthritis
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Pfizer; Rinat Neuroscience
- 14 Oct 2010 Results have been reported in The Lancet.
- 14 Jun 2008 Primary endpoint achieved; results reported at EULAR 2008.
- 04 Jan 2008 Status changed from recruiting to completed.