Selective Estrogen Receptor Modulators - A Potential Treatment for Psychotic Symptoms of Schizophrenia?
Phase of Trial: Phase IV
Latest Information Update: 20 Jul 2016
At a glance
- Drugs Raloxifene (Primary)
- Indications Psychotic disorders; Schizoaffective disorder; Schizophrenia
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- 20 Jul 2016 According to the results published in the JAMA psychiatry ,Primary endpoint (PANSS score at trial completion (12 weeks)) has not been met.
- 20 Jul 2016 Results published in the JAMA Psychiatry
- 29 Jan 2015 Status changed from recruiting to completed, as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.