Conversion Study to Optimize Immunosuppressive Regimen by Exchange of Azathioprine by Mycophenolate mofetil and Cyclosporine A Dose Reduction for Patients After Heart Transplantation in Long-Term.
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 24 Mar 2009
At a glance
- Drugs Ciclosporin; Mycophenolate mofetil
- Indications Heart transplant rejection
- Focus Adverse reactions
- 08 Sep 2008 Actual patient number (23) added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 08 Sep 2008 Actual end date (Jun 2008) added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 08 Sep 2008 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.