Long Term Treatment With Exenatide Versus Glimepiride in Patients With Type 2 Diabetes Pretreated With Metformin (EUREXA: European Exenatide Study).
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 18 Sep 2015
At a glance
- Drugs Exenatide (Primary) ; Glimepiride
- Indications Type 2 diabetes mellitus
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms EUREXA
- Sponsors AstraZeneca
- 05 Oct 2012 Extension study results presented at the 48th Annual Meeting of the European Association for the Study of Diabetes.
- 05 Oct 2012 Results asessing the effects of long-term treatment on markers of cardiovascular risk and bodyweight presented at the 48th Annual Meeting of the European Association for the Study of Diabetes.
- 11 May 2010 Planned end date changed from 1 Jun 2010 to 1 Mar 2011 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History