An International, Multicenter, Randomized, Double-Blind, Parallel-Group, Placebo-Controlled, Active-Controlled Study of the Efficacy and Safety of Sustained-Release Quetiapine Fumarate (Seroquel SR) in the Treatment of Generalized Anxiety Disorder (SILVER)
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 23 Feb 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Paroxetine; Quetiapine
- Indications Generalised anxiety disorder
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms SILVER
- Sponsors AstraZeneca
- 31 Oct 2012 Planned number of patients changed from 800 to 805 as reported by European Clinical Trials Database record.
- 06 Dec 2011 Results from a pooled analysis published in the Human Psychopharmacology: Clinical and Experimental.
- 28 Jun 2009 Planned pooled analysis of data from the GOLD, SILVER and TITANIUM trials presented at the 9th World Congress of Biological Psychiatry.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History