Effects of ivabradine on cardiovascular events in patients with moderate-to-severe chronic heart failure and left ventricular systolic dysfunction. A three-year randomised double-blind placebo-controlled international multicentre study.
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 27 Dec 2018
At a glance
- Drugs Ivabradine (Primary)
- Indications Chronic heart failure
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms SHIFT
- Sponsors IRIS; Servier
- 27 Dec 2018 According to an Ono Pharmaceuticals media release, based on the data from SHIFT and J-SHIFT studies, the company has submitted in Japan an application for manufacturing and marketing approval of ivabradine hydrochloride (Ivabradine), for the treatment of patients with chronic heart failure with resting heart rate greater that or equal to 75 beats per minute in sinus rhythm.
- 12 Oct 2017 Results assessing efficacy published in the European Journal of Heart Failure.
- 01 Sep 2017 Results published in the Circulation: Heart Failure
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History