A Study to Evaluate the Immunogenicity, Safety and Reactogenicity of Adjuvanted Influenza Vaccine Candidate Compared to Fluarix (GlaxoSmithKline Biologicals) Administered Intramuscularly in Elderly Aged 60 Years and Older.
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 12 Jun 2018
At a glance
- Drugs GSK 1247446A (Primary) ; AS03A; Influenza virus vaccine
- Indications Influenza virus infections
- Focus Pharmacodynamics
- Sponsors GlaxoSmithKline
- 31 Aug 2018 Biomarkers information updated
- 22 Nov 2007 The expected completion date for this trial was 1 Nov 2006.
- 16 Nov 2007 Status change from in progress to completed.