A PHASE 1 STUDY OF ISPINESIB (SB-715992) IN PEDIATRIC PATIENTS WITH RELAPSED OR REFRACTORY SOLID TUMORS
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 15 Jan 2013
At a glance
- Drugs Ispinesib (Primary)
- Indications CNS cancer; Lymphoma; Solid tumours
- Focus Adverse reactions; Biomarker; Pharmacokinetics
- 31 Aug 2018 Biomarkers information updated
- 28 Oct 2008 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 30 Jun 2008 Patient treatment completed, reported by Cytokinetics (9090632).