A double-blind, placebo-controlled study of zonisamide to prevent olanzapine-associated weight gain.
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 12 Apr 2012
At a glance
- Drugs Olanzapine; Zonisamide
- Indications Bipolar disorders; Psychotic disorders; Schizoaffective disorder; Schizophrenia; Weight gain
- Focus Adverse reactions; Therapeutic Use
- 12 Apr 2012 Actual patient number is 42 according to ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 21 Jun 2011 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 21 Jun 2011 Actual end date (Feb 2011) added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.