Large Scale Safety Study of a DTaP-IPV-Hep B-PRP~T Combined Vaccine, in Comparison to Tritanrix-Hep B/Hib and OPV Administered at 2, 4, and 6 Months of Age in Latin American Infants
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 11 Jun 2014
At a glance
- Drugs Hib-DTaP-hepatitis B-poliovirus vaccine (Primary) ; Hib-DTP hepatitis B vaccine (Tritanrix-HepB/Hiberix); Poliovirus vaccine live oral
- Indications Diphtheria; Haemophilus infections; Hepatitis B; Pertussis; Poliomyelitis; Tetanus
- Focus Pharmacodynamics; Registrational
- Sponsors Sanofi; sanofi pasteur
- 19 Jan 2010 Actual end date added 1 Feb 2008 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 19 Jan 2010 Actual patient number (2133) added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 19 Jan 2010 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.