A Multicenter, Randomized, Double-Blind, Placebo-Controlled Trial of Golimumab, a Fully Human Anti-TNFa Monoclonal Antibody, Administered Intravenously, in Subjects With Active Rheumatoid Arthritis Despite Methotrexate Therapy.
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 29 May 2014
At a glance
- Drugs Golimumab (Primary) ; Golimumab (Primary) ; Methotrexate
- Indications Rheumatoid arthritis
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms GO-LIVE; GO-LIVE-LTE
- Sponsors Centocor
- 31 Aug 2018 Biomarkers information updated
- 30 Oct 2013 Pooled 120-day safety results presented at the 77th American College of Rheumatology and the 48th Annual Meeting of the Association of Rheumatology and Health Professionals.
- 06 Jun 2012 Quality of life results presented at the 17th Annual International Meeting of the International Society for Pharmacoeconomics and Outcomes Research.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History