A double-blind study evaluating the efficacy and safety of the combination of etanercept and methotrexate in comparison to etanercept alone or methotrexate alone in rheumatoid arthritis patients.
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 01 May 2014
At a glance
- Drugs Etanercept; Methotrexate
- Indications Rheumatoid arthritis
- Focus Adverse reactions; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms TEMPO
- Sponsors Wyeth
- 31 Aug 2018 Biomarkers information updated
- 01 May 2014 Results from a pooled analysis published in the Clinical and Experimental Rheumatology.
- 10 Nov 2006 New trial record.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History