A Phase IV Study of the Antiviral Activity and Safety of Entecavir Versus Lamivudine in Adults With Chronic Hepatitis B Infection Who Are Negative for Hepatitis B e Antigen in Korea.
Phase of Trial: Phase IV
Latest Information Update: 18 Dec 2014
At a glance
- Drugs Entecavir (Primary) ; Lamivudine
- Indications Hepatitis B
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Bristol-Myers Squibb
- 07 Jan 2014 According to ClinicalTrials.gov record trials status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed.
- 08 Jun 2010 Planned end date changed from Dec 2013 to Aug 2013 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 04 Sep 2008 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.