Evaluation of Safety, Tolerability and Immunogenicity of Quadrivalent HPV Vaccine in Healthy Females 9 to 15 Years of Age in India.
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 25 Apr 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Human papillomavirus vaccine recombinant quadrivalent Merck (Primary)
- Indications Cervical cancer; Cervical intraepithelial neoplasia; Human papillomavirus infections
- Focus Adverse reactions; Pharmacodynamics
- Sponsors Merck & Co
- 04 May 2010 Actual patient number (110) added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 04 Jan 2008 Status changed from recruiting to in progress.
- 10 Nov 2006 New trial record.