A Study of the Efficacy Against Episodes of Clinical Malaria Due to P. Falciparum Infection of GSK Biologicals Candidate Vaccine RTS,S/AS01, Administered According to a 0,1,2-months Schedule in Children Aged 5 to 17 Months Living in Tanzania & Kenya
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 11 Jul 2018
At a glance
- Drugs GSK 257049 (Primary) ; Rabies vaccine
- Indications Malaria
- Focus Biomarker; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors GlaxoSmithKline
- 08 Apr 2009 Actual end date (Nov 2008) added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov record (NCT00380393).
- 11 Dec 2008 Results published in the New England Journal of Medicine.
- 09 Dec 2008 Results presented at the American Society for Tropical Medicine.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History