A Randomized, Double-Blind, Dose-Ranging Trial of CNTO 148 Subcutaneous Injection Compared With Placebo in Subjects With Active Rheumatoid Arthritis Despite Treatment With Methotrexate.
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 17 Oct 2012
At a glance
- Drugs Golimumab (Primary) ; Infliximab
- Indications Rheumatoid arthritis
- Focus Biomarker; Pharmacodynamics; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Janssen Biotech
- 10 Jun 2017 Biomarkers information updated
- 06 Aug 2012 Trial phase changed from III to II as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 01 Jul 2009 Results correlating efficacy and inflammatory biomarker levels have been reported in the Journal of .
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History