A Phase II, Randomized, Open Label, Controlled, Multicenter Study to Evaluate the Safety, Immunogenicity and Induction of Immunological Memory After Two or Three Doses of Novartis (Formerly Chiron) Meningococcal ACWY Conjugate Vaccine Administered to Healthy Infants at 2, 3, 4 or 2, 4, 6 Months of Age
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 30 Sep 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Meningococcal vaccine groups A C Y W-135 conjugate (Primary) ; Meningococcal vaccine group C conjugate
- Indications Meningococcal infections
- Focus Pharmacodynamics; Registrational
- Sponsors Novartis
- 13 Mar 2009 Results published in The Pediatric Infectious Disease Journal.
- 14 May 2008 Results of pooled data analyses from phase II trials presented at European Society for Paediatric Infectious Disease (ESPID) annual meeting, Graz, Austria.
- 31 Jan 2008 Status changed from in progress to completed, in accordance with clinicaltrials.gov.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History