A Pilot Phase II Trial of a Synthetic Tumor-Specific Breakpoint Peptide Vaccine in Patients With Chronic Myeloid Leukemia (CML) and Minimal Residual Disease.
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 06 Aug 2012
At a glance
- Drugs Chronic myeloid leukaemia vaccine (Primary)
- Indications Chronic myeloid leukaemia
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- 10 Jun 2017 Biomarkers information updated
- 31 Jul 2008 The expected completion date for this trial is now 1 Jul 2008.
- 31 Jul 2008 Status changed from in progress to completed according to clinicaltrials.gov record.