A Multicenter, Randomized, Double-Blind Study of the Clinical Outcomes, Safety and Tolerability of Multiple Doses of Pantoprazole Sodium Enteric-Coated Spheroids in Children Ages 1 to 5 With Endoscopically Proven Symptomatic Gastroesophageal Reflux Disease (GERD)
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 11 Aug 2013
At a glance
- Drugs Pantoprazole (Primary)
- Indications Erosive oesophagitis; Gastro-oesophageal reflux
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Wyeth
- 03 Jul 2010 Results published in Clinical Pediatrics.
- 18 May 2010 Actual patient number (60) added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 22 Jul 2008 Status changed from recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History