A long term, open label, randomised study in patients with type 2 diabetes, comparing the combination of rosiglitazone and either metformin or sulphonylurea with metformin plus sulphonylurea on cardiovascular endpoints and glycaemia.
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 27 Mar 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Rosiglitazone (Primary) ; Metformin; Sulfonylureas
- Indications Type 2 diabetes mellitus
- Focus Adverse reactions; Registrational
- Acronyms RECORD
- Sponsors GlaxoSmithKline
- 31 Aug 2018 Biomarkers information updated
- 18 Oct 2009 Results presented at the 20th World Diabetes Congress (WDC).
- 05 Jun 2009 Results from the final planned analysis published in the Lancet.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History