A Phase I Study of ZD4054 (Zibotentan) in Combination With Docetaxel in 2 Parts, an Open-Label, Non-Randomized, Dose-Finding Part and a Double-Blind, Placebo-Controlled, Randomized Dose Expansion Part, in Patients With Metastatic Hormone-Refractory Prostate Cancer
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 11 Sep 2013
At a glance
- Drugs Zibotentan (Primary) ; Docetaxel
- Indications Prostate cancer
- Focus Adverse reactions; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors AstraZeneca
- 21 Nov 2012 New source identified and integrated (German Clinical Trials Register, DRKS00004065).
- 21 Nov 2012 Planned number of patients changed from 36 to 44 as reported by German Clinical Trials Register record.
- 01 Sep 2011 Part B results published in Prostate.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History