A Phase 0 Pharmacokinetic, Pharmacodynamic Study of ABT-888, an Inhibitor of Poly (ADP-Ribose) Polymerase (PARP), in Refractory Solid Tumors and Lymphoid Malignancies.
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 14 Mar 2012
At a glance
- Drugs Veliparib (Primary)
- Indications Chronic lymphocytic leukaemia; Follicular lymphoma; Solid tumours
- Focus Pharmacokinetics; Therapeutic Use
- 14 Mar 2012 Additional lead trial centre identified as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 14 Mar 2012 Actual end date changed from Jun 2008 to Apr 2009 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 19 Jun 2008 Status change from in progress to completed, according to clinicaltrials.gov.