A Randomized Phase 3 Study of Docetaxel In Combination With Sunitinib Versus Docetaxel In The First-Line Treatment Of Advanced Breast Cancer Patients
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 31 Jul 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Sunitinib (Primary) ; Docetaxel
- Indications Advanced breast cancer
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Pfizer
- 31 Jul 2017 This trial has been Discontinued in UK , according to European Clinical Trials Database record.
- 13 Feb 2012 Results published in the Journal of Clinical Oncology.
- 28 Jul 2011 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History