A Phase 3, Randomized, Multi-Center, Double-Blind, Placebo-Controlled, Parallel Group Study Assessing the Safety and Efficacy of Lansoprazole Microgranules Oral Suspension in Infants With Symptomatic Gastroesophageal Reflux.
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 09 Jun 2013
At a glance
- Drugs Lansoprazole (Primary)
- Indications Gastro-oesophageal reflux
- Focus Adverse reactions; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors TAP Pharmaceutical Products
- 01 Apr 2009 Results have been published in the Journal of Pediatrics.
- 04 Dec 2008 Takeda Global Research and Development Center identified as a trial sponsor by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 29 Jun 2007 Status changed from recruiting to completed.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History