A Phase II Trial Combining Radiolabeled BC8 (Anti-CD45) Antibody With Fludarabine and Low Dose TBI Followed by Related or Unrelated PBSC Infusion and Post-Transplant Immunosuppression for Patients With Advanced AML or High Risk Myelodysplastic Syndrome
Phase of Trial: Phase I/II
Latest Information Update: 22 Apr 2017
At a glance
- Drugs I-131-Apamistamab (Primary) ; Ciclosporin; Ciclosporin; Fludarabine; Mycophenolate mofetil
- Indications Acute myeloid leukaemia; Chronic myelomonocytic leukaemia; Graft-versus-host disease; Myelodysplastic syndromes; Myeloproliferative disorders
- Focus Adverse reactions
- 20 Jul 2016 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed, as reported by Actinium Pharmaceuticals media release.
- 16 Jun 2014 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 July 2015 to 1 Aug 2014 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov record.
- 13 Jun 2014 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov record.