An Open-Label, Randomized, Multicenter Study of the Safety, Tolerability, and Immunogenicity of Gardasil (V501) Given Concomitantly With Menactra(TM) and ADACEL(TM) in Healthy Adolescents 11-17 Years of Age.
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 11 Jun 2014
At a glance
- Drugs Human papillomavirus vaccine recombinant quadrivalent Merck (Primary) ; DTaP vaccine; Meningococcal vaccine groups A C Y W-135 conjugate
- Indications Cervical cancer; Cervical intraepithelial neoplasia; Diphtheria; Genital warts; Human papillomavirus infections; Meningococcal group A infections; Meningococcal group C infections; Meningococcal group W-135 infections; Meningococcal group Y infections; Meningococcal infections; Pertussis; Tetanus
- Focus Pharmacodynamics
- Sponsors Merck & Co
- 03 May 2010 Results have been published in full in the journal Pediatrics.
- 05 May 2009 Results presented at 2009 Annual Meeting of the Pediatric Academic Societies
- 03 Aug 2008 Additional trial identifier V501-025 reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.