Double-Blind, 3 Parallel Randomized Groups, Therapeutic Confirmatory. Clinical Trial to Compare the Efficacy of Levocetirizine 5 mg and Montelukast 10 mg to Placebo in Reducing SAR Symptoms in Ragweed Sensitive Subjects in an EEC.
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 30 Oct 2014
At a glance
- Drugs Levocetirizine (Primary) ; Montelukast
- Indications Seasonal allergic rhinitis
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors UCB
- 03 Sep 2008 Results reported in Annals of Allergy, Asthma and Immunology.
- 03 Sep 2008 Primary endpoint 'Symptom score' has been met.
- 11 Jul 2007 Status changed from in progress to completed.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History