A randomized, double-blind, placebo-controlled, crossover, phase IIa study to evaluate efficacy and safety of the beta-3-adrenergic receptor agonist solabegron in subjects with irritable bowel syndrome.
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 02 Jun 2011
At a glance
- Drugs Solabegron (Primary)
- Indications Irritable bowel syndrome
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- 25 Mar 2011 Positive top-line results reported in a AltheRx media release.
- 22 Aug 2007 Status change from in progress to completed.
- 13 Feb 2007 Status change