Follow-up Study to Evaluate the Sustained Clinical Efficacy of Ragweed MATA MPL (Allergy Therapeutics) in Patients With Ragweed-Induced Seasonal Allergic Rhinitis Upon Re-Exposure to Ragweed Pollen in an Environmental Exposure Chamber (EEC) Model, Approximately One Year After Pre-Seasonal Treatment in 2005.
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 13 Oct 2009
At a glance
- Drugs Ragweed allergy immunotherapy (Primary)
- Indications Seasonal allergic rhinitis
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Allergy Therapeutics
- 31 Aug 2018 Biomarkers information updated
- 11 Sep 2007 Status changed from in progress to completed.
- 06 Jul 2007 Status changed from recruiting to in progress.