An Open-label, Randomized, Comparative Pilot Study of Dose-dense Adriamycin Plus Cytoxan (AC) Followed by Either ABI-007 (Abraxane) or Taxol With Bevacizumab as Adjuvant Therapy for Patients With Breast Cancer
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 17 Jul 2013
At a glance
- Drugs Bevacizumab; Cyclophosphamide; Doxorubicin; Paclitaxel
- Indications Breast cancer
- Focus Adverse reactions
- Sponsors Celgene Corporation
- 31 Aug 2018 Biomarkers information updated
- 22 Dec 2009 Actual end date (1 Apr 2009) added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 22 Dec 2009 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.