A Multicenter, Randomized, Double-Blind, Placebo-Controlled, Dose-Ranging Study to Assess the Efficacy, Safety, and Tolerability of MK-0859 in Patients With Primary Hypercholesterolemia or Mixed Hyperlipidemia
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 13 Nov 2013
At a glance
- Drugs Anacetrapib (Primary) ; Atorvastatin
- Indications Hypercholesterolaemia; Lipid metabolism disorders
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- 18 Nov 2009 Results were reported at the 82nd Annual Scientific Sessions of the American Heart Association.
- 18 Nov 2009 Updated results reported at the 82nd Annual Scientific Sessions of the American Heart Association.
- 08 Oct 2007 Drug name changed from MK 0859 to anacetrapib.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History