A Study of the Pharmacokinetics of Atazanavir (ATV)/Ritonavir(RTV) Administered as Part of Highly Active Antiretroviral Therapy (HAART) in HIV-1 Infected Pregnant Women.
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 04 Nov 2011
At a glance
- Drugs Atazanavir; Ritonavir
- Indications HIV infections; Pregnancy
- Focus Pharmacokinetics
- Sponsors Bristol-Myers Squibb
- 31 Aug 2018 Biomarkers information updated
- 08 Feb 2011 The FDA has approved an update to the labelling of atazanavir to include dose recommendations in HIV-infected pregnant women, based on results from this study.
- 29 Sep 2009 Actual patient number (32) added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.