Bridging Safety & Immunogenicity Study of GSK Biologicals' Candidate Malaria Vaccine RTS S/AS01E (0.5 mL Dose) to RTS S/AS02D (0.5 mL Dose) Administered IM According to a 0 1 2-Month Schedule in Gabonese Children Aged 18 Months to 4 Years .
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 27 Apr 2017
At a glance
- Drugs GSK 257049 (Primary) ; AS01E; AS02
- Indications Falciparum malaria
- Focus Adverse reactions; Pharmacodynamics
- Sponsors GlaxoSmithKline
- 26 Apr 2008 Status changed from in progress to completed.
- 23 Apr 2008 Actual patient number (180) added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 13 Nov 2006 New trial record.