Assessment of the immunomodulatory effects of rituximab in seropositive rheumatoid arthritis using arthroscopic synovial biopsies.
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 25 Nov 2014
At a glance
- Drugs Rituximab (Primary)
- Indications Rheumatoid arthritis
- Focus Pharmacodynamics
- Acronyms ARISE
- 09 Mar 2010 Primary endpoint identified as histopathology of synovium, Actual initiation date (Jun 2008) added, Actual patient number (24) added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 09 Mar 2010 Actual end date (Dec 2009) added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 09 Mar 2010 Status changed from recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.