ZD-1839 (Iressa) With Concurrent Docetaxel and Conformal Three Dimensional Thoracic Radiation Followed by Consolidative Docetaxel and ZD-1839 for Patients With Stage III Non Small Cell Lung Cancer: A Phase I Study.
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 23 Jan 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Docetaxel (Primary) ; Gefitinib (Primary)
- Indications Adenocarcinoma; Non-small cell lung cancer; Squamous cell cancer
- Focus Adverse reactions
- 01 Dec 2011 Actual end date (Aug 2010) added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 01 Dec 2011 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 08 Aug 2007 Status change from recruiting to in progress.