Phase II Trial of Bevacizumab in Combination With Gemcitabine and Carboplatin in Patients With Newly Diagnosed Non-Small Cell Lung Cancer (Excluding Squamous Cell Carcinoma).
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 29 Jul 2016
At a glance
- Drugs Bevacizumab (Primary) ; Carboplatin (Primary) ; Gemcitabine (Primary)
- Indications Non-small cell lung cancer
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- 01 Oct 2013 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 12 Jul 2011 Planned end date changed from Apr 2011 to May 2013 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 08 Sep 2010 Planned end date changed from 1 Jan 2010 to 1 Apr 2011 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.