A Pilot Study to Evaluate The Effects of Neoadjuvant AZD2171, a VEGF Receptor Tyrosine Kinase Inhibitor With Docetaxel, Doxorubicin, and Cyclophosphamide Chemotherapy in Previously Untreated Locally Advanced Breast Cancer.
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 19 Jun 2013
At a glance
- Drugs Cediranib (Primary) ; Cyclophosphamide; Docetaxel; Doxorubicin
- Indications Advanced breast cancer
- Focus Biomarker; Pharmacogenomic; Therapeutic Use
- 31 Aug 2018 Biomarkers information updated
- 10 Jul 2007 Status changed from recruiting to completed.
- 14 Nov 2006 New trial record.