Phase II Trial Evaluating the Toxicity and Efficacy of a Multiepitope Dendritic Cell Vaccine Given With Trastuzumab and Vinorelbine Ditartrate for the Treatment of Women With Metastatic Breast Cancer That Express HLA-A0201 and Whose Tumors Overexpress HER-2/NEU.
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 19 Sep 2018
At a glance
- Drugs Dendritic cell vaccines (Primary) ; Trastuzumab (Primary) ; Vinorelbine (Primary) ; Sargramostim
- Indications Advanced breast cancer
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- 31 Aug 2018 Biomarkers information updated
- 14 Aug 2018 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed.
- 01 Jun 2018 Planned End Date changed from 1 May 2018 to 1 Mar 2019.