Phase II Trial Evaluating the Toxicity and Efficacy of a Multiepitope Dendritic Cell Vaccine Given With Trastuzumab and Vinorelbine Ditartrate for the Treatment of Women With Metastatic Breast Cancer That Express HLA-A0201 and Whose Tumors Overexpress HER-2/NEU.
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 06 Jul 2018
At a glance
- Drugs Dendritic cell vaccines (Primary) ; Trastuzumab (Primary) ; Vinorelbine (Primary) ; Sargramostim
- Indications Advanced breast cancer
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- 01 Jun 2018 Planned End Date changed from 1 May 2018 to 1 Mar 2019.
- 28 Mar 2017 Planned End Date changed from 1 May 2015 to 1 May 2018.
- 23 Apr 2013 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.