Phase II-III Study of an Optimized LV-5FU-Oxaliplatin Strategy in Metastatic Colorectal Cancer. Optimox2 Study. C02-2.
Phase of Trial: Phase II/III
Latest Information Update: 16 Nov 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Fluorouracil (Primary) ; Folinic acid (Primary) ; Oxaliplatin (Primary)
- Indications Colorectal cancer
- Focus Adverse reactions; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms Optimox-2
- 28 Sep 2009 Primary endpoint 'Duration of disease control' has not been met according to Journal of Clinical Oncology article.
- 28 Sep 2009 Results published online in Journal of Clinical Oncology.
- 20 Jun 2007 Status changed from in progress to completed.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History