Phase I Trial of Vorinostat (SAHA) in Combination With Alvocidib (Flavopiridol) in Patients With Relapsed, Refractory, or (Selected) Poor Prognosis Acute Leukemia or Refractory Anemia With Excess Blasts-2
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 01 Apr 2013
At a glance
- Drugs Alvocidib (Primary) ; Vorinostat
- Indications Acute myeloid leukaemia; Chronic myeloid leukaemia; Leukaemia; Precursor cell lymphoblastic leukaemia-lymphoma
- Focus Adverse reactions
- 04 May 2010 Actual patient number (34) added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 04 May 2010 Actual end date (Oct 2009) added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 04 May 2010 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.