A Combination of Pioglitazone and Leptin as Treatment for the HAART -Induced Metabolic Syndrome: A Randomized, Double-Blind, Placebo-Controlled Clinical Trial.
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 29 Mar 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Leptin (Primary) ; Metformin (Primary) ; Pioglitazone (Primary)
- Indications Hypercholesterolaemia; Hypertriglyceridaemia
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- 01 Jun 2011 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 20 Oct 2009 Planned end date added to 1 Jul 2009 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 20 Oct 2009 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.