An Open-Label Study of Liquid and Sprinkled Formulations of Efavirenz Administered in Combination With Didanosine and Emtricitabine in HIV-Infected Infants and Children 3 Months to 6 Years of Age.
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 11 Apr 2016
At a glance
- Drugs Efavirenz (Primary) ; Didanosine; Emtricitabine
- Indications HIV-1 infections
- Focus Pharmacokinetics
- Sponsors Bristol-Myers Squibb
- 31 Aug 2018 Biomarkers information updated
- 11 Apr 2016 Results assessing pharmacokinetics of four trials published in the Antimicrobial Agents and Chemotherapy
- 15 Sep 2015 Results published in the Pediatric Infectious Disease Journal.