A 6-Month, Phase 3, Randomized, Double-Blind, Parallel-Group, Controlled, Multi-Center Study to Evaluate the Incidence of Gastric Ulcers Following Administration of Either PN 200 or Naproxen in Subjects Who Are at Risk for Developing NSAID-Associated Ulcers.
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 02 Feb 2010
At a glance
- Drugs Naproxen; Omeprazole/naproxen
- Indications Ankylosing spondylitis; Musculoskeletal pain; NSAID-induced gastrointestinal damage; Osteoarthritis; Rheumatoid arthritis
- Focus Adverse reactions
- Sponsors POZEN
- 21 Apr 2008 Status changed from in progress to completed.
- 21 Apr 2008 The expected completion date for this trial is now 1 Sep 2007.
- 21 Dec 2006 Status change