Pharmacokinetics study of combined treatment lapatinib and tamoxifen in advanced/metastatic breast cancer.
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 28 Jun 2013
At a glance
- Drugs Lapatinib (Primary) ; Tamoxifen (Primary)
- Indications Advanced breast cancer
- Focus Pharmacokinetics
- Acronyms LAPATAM
- 12 Oct 2009 Interim results for the first six evaluable patients presented at 15th European Cancer Conference and the 34th Congress of the European Society for Medical Oncology.
- 11 Feb 2009 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting, as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 11 Dec 2008 Preliminary results from 6 patients were reported in an abstract, and final pharmacokinetic analyses (from 23 patients) were presented at the 31st Annual San Antonio Breast Cancer Symposium.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History